Sunday, March 13, 2011

I want to father a child



Just a few weeks back, an earthquake wreaked havoc in Christchurch, New Zealand, killing more than 150 people. 


And now, my heart goes out to the victims in Japan which was hit by a massive earthquake of a magnitude of 8.9 and more than 150 aftershocks, triggering gargantuan tsunami waves that invaded its eastern coastline.

In case you haven't noticed, a lot of disasters have occurred lately, devastating the lives of millions of people. There're even rumours about the Niburu planet that's going to criss-cross Earth's orbit and collide with her.

So, maybe the doom's day they've been talking about is real. Perhaps, the end of mankind is imminent. Is it going to be like what's depicted in the movie '2012', with multiple tectonic plate movements culminating in monstrous tsunamis that'll annihilate almost the entire human race?

As risible as it may sound, I actually had a tentative plan to store up adequate amounts of food and water as catastrophe draws near. But then, on a second thought, nothing can really prepare me for it.

Instead, I'm thinking of things I haven't got the chance to do. For instance, fathering a child, although I don't even have a boyfriend at the moment to start with.

Life moves on. Professional exam's just 3 weeks away. And I'm expected to know everything from A-Z as far as medicine is concerned at undergraduate level. I can't believe I'll be treating patients in a few months' time! The good old days seem to have whizzed past me in a twinkling of an eye.

For those of you who don't know me in person, would you like to be treated by Lucifer? :) No consultation fee or unnecessary physical contacts.

7 comments:

  1. Good to have the plan, at least you can work out the attributes on how to be a fatherly guy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a VERY cute guy,sure i'll be more than happy to be treated by you:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for exams! Bonne chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akways wanted to have a child as well. STill working out the logistics though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should I stop eating apples?

    Anyway, I saw the picture of a SUPER-CUTE baby on newspaper yesterday. It made me want to cubit his face so much....(child abuser >.<)

    Aiyer that cute baby really put a smile on my face after a stressful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to adopt a baby girl or boy but my other half think thats not a good idea....

    ReplyDelete