Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My type











I don't remember attaching pictures of anything humanoid in my previous blog entries. Maybe, this is a good start. 

They're just random guys on Facebook that I find toppish and sexually appealing. They're merely strangers whom I have mutual friends with. Sometimes, it amazes me how on earth my friends get to know these breathtakingly handsome and gorgeous men.

Gay men who look toppish are to die for. Sometimes ( I repeat, sometimes), I can have an erection just by ogling at them on the streets. If the situation allows, I'd even subconsciously walk in a direction that enables enable me to draw freaking near to the target that captivates me at that particular moment.

Whenever someone asks me what the criteria my ideal dating partner should have, I'd just say it's fine, as long as he's top, masculine, doesn't smoke, isn't fat and equipped with a modicum of intelligence. I know, I know. I'm such a hypocrite. Meanwhile, I'm just being realistic, knowing that certain things that I hanker for are just reveries that will never come to fruition. There's only so much you can expect when you aren't a looker yourself. In the love game, certain rules are unspoken and tacit. Love is blind, perhaps only in fairy tales.

In order to make myself sound less shallow and desperate, I have to emphasize here that physical appearance isn't all that matters. After all, beauty is only skin deep.  But, let's not go into that now.

Lastly, if any of the pictures above belong to you, sorry. The reason I published them here is because you look gorgeous (in my opinion). If you want it to be removed, please do let me know.

27 comments:

  1. OMG, the 2nd guy is SUPER HOT!!
    YUMMMMYYY hahaha :P
    And the 4th guy looks familiar somehow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!

    Why can't I find my picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah j boy i like the second guy the most. ahaha.

    hot guy,well u can mail me your pic. then i might publish it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope u are good looking and are able to match them , bcoz honestly , none of them , look like normal guys, all look handsome . Just a frank statement

    ReplyDelete
  5. meet in person 2 of them, they are good..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous, no. i m not good looking n i m not their match. but then, if u read again, i was actually trying to convey the message that i wasn't their match. i guess u misinterpreted what i wrote.


    james, really??!! :) which two? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive seen 4 of them before.. erm.. one of those pic is a very old pic :) oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. icic , anyhow my criteria is like yours above , but its not easy to find the perfect match

    ReplyDelete
  9. tuls...wah gempak la u! where did u see them? MP? lol.ya i chose the pics that look good to publish here mah. :)

    anonymous,to clarify myselt. those r not the criteria i require. they're my dream guys. too good to be true. in fact, i m actually quite lenient.

    james, oh alright. do u know them personally? do u blog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a way weirder fetish than u anyway , i like a normal guy that is hairy in his thighs and legs , with a macho misdemeanor

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo your kinda guy is MY kinda guy too! but the sad thing is, you can hardly get guys who are taller than you which is equipped with such beaus these days. Even more when you are like 6 ft. Owh well, wait, lor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg ernloy is here! omgomgomg!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooi, liking guys who r hairy in the right places is not a fetish. :) coz i like that too.

    tempus, i think they are everybody's kinda guys. n more like my dream guys. in my dreams only. n did i mention anywhere in this blog that i m 6 feet tall? lol

    ernloy, oh my fuck, is that ur body?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pardon me, who is tuls?

    tat was me like almost half a century ago? well, just angle effect >.<

    n omg why does my name appear? haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. tuls, yeah he's here.

    ernloy, well i wish that sorta angle effect works on me. ur name appeared coz that's the name in the account which u used to signed in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ernloy, you dont have to know me! i know you can jor! :) let it be a mystery ok! i met you in a club once! :) and you were multilingualing then!! hahahaha.. russian speaking dude!

    ReplyDelete
  17. tuls: ic...either L or A, or A's...ok, some rough ideas now :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oppps....not my fault ah... :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha i mean I'm 6 ft tall. Are you too? tuls should understand the same thing, but since he got busquare already, no problem for him la

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i m kinda tall. but not tulsy kinda tall. for me, height is not of a great concern, so long as the guy is not like 163cm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. the 2nd last i know him personally :-) he is nice friend if you know him. Yup, i blog :-) But chinese blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg james! for real?! gosh. i hope he doesnt know his pic had been published here. lol. so sia sui.

    what's ur blog url? i was chinese educated la. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha, it's ok, i never mention tat to him purposely. he always got admirer one la,lol.

    ok, will email u :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Heheh some of them from grindr.... anyway.... mostly my type too, 60 %.... but i like kids mmore hehehe

    ReplyDelete