Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dear Mummy,

I punched out from work at 9pm today. My other colleagues left at 7pm.

And because of this, I had a argument with my boyfriend.

I can't remember how many times this has happened.

It's not my fault that there was septic patient who came in 10 minutes before I wanted to leave.I had to do something. It's my responsibility. In medicine, if you're irresponsible, someone may just die. And the person could be someone's father, mother or son.

I've failed to illustrate this point to my boyfriend.I don't know what I've done to deserve all the victimization. I hope he understands I came home late because I had an emergency situation to deal with. Not that I was slow or incompetent in my work.

Felt so disappointed with him that I cried on my way back.

Yeah, I know. I seem to cry lot recently. Let's hope that I won't have to see a psychiatrist yet.

Sigh. Sometimes I just wish I'd chosen to work in hometown where none of this would have happened.

Anyway, happy birthday, Mummy. Enjoy your trip in Thailand.


3 comments:

  1. sometimes, the other half just have to be more sensitive, like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the situation keeps getting worse without an iota of a chance of getting better, its time to let go and move on with life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand your situation when i read the word septic,it's his loss for not be able to understand you or your carrier.

    p/s:as much as i hate you for being bad to me i felt like want to give your bf a fish slap(mackerel would be nice) for not being able to understand you.

    ReplyDelete