Sunday, June 28, 2009

Broken into

I seldom blog these days. Bet you've noticed. Most of the time, I'm just too lazy. And when I do post an entry, it's usually because I'm not really happy and blogosphere is where I can take my frustration out.

I've been PMS-ing for the past few days.

My room was broken into during my year break. My kettle, pencil case containing lots of stationery, pen torch, measuring tape, washing detergent, body shampoo and multi-socket electrical extension leads had been stolen. I was even more annoyed when informed that the suspected culprit was actually a senior of mine. A med student. Atrocious! I shudder to think of what sort of doctor he's gonna be. He'd have definitely been expelled had my roommates (who suffered a great loss too) and I had the time to collect the evidence and report to the authorities concerned.

And when I heard that he'd been retained a year as a consequence of flunking several subjects in year 4, I was exuberant. So, we're basically in the same year now. Shame on him! I so wish that he'll be retained another year and be my junior.

Apart from that, no one's calling me Puppy anymore. I feel kinda sad and apologetic whenever I think of this. I guess it's my fault. Let's just hope that I learned something and won't repeat my mistakes when a potential boyfriend shows up again in future. There's no use crying over spilled milk.

By the way, I'm currently in 4th year. District Hospital Posting. 7 consecutive weeks in a very ulu and provincial town. Wait, I'm not even sure if it's a town. Arghh! I miss the foam party in Marketplace as well as the semi-nude guys dancing crazily and flaunting their muscles in the pool of bubbles.

7 comments:

  1. Hugz! Things will brighten up in no time. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell my internship soo too...... It feels so tension! But come to think of it, it's just a process. :) Cheerz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries....clubbing can wait!

    just focus on ur studies first!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks nasey.

    freedom,by internship...u mean housemanship? opps. another gay dr. =)

    queen b,i will. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, hello~ I'm not med student. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUCH! Didn't know about the sad news... Well, luckily nothing valuable was stolen. Serves that jerk right!

    Anyway, all the best in your 4th year... and also your love life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. err...i don't have a love life,yet.

    ReplyDelete