Monday, June 29, 2009

Twinky male nurse

I did a suture on a patient this morning. He had a cut on his right ankle. I never enjoy doing it on a conscious patient, or worse still, a child. I'm still not very adept at suturing and my lack of confidence is apparent whenever I seek the nurses' help.

The patient was watching me closely I made every stitch with worries and extreme care. I was under a lot of tension and afraid that something would go wrong and he'd shout at me. Yet, with the assistance of a cute male student nurse who patiently guided me almost throughout the procedure, I guess I did quite a good job. At least, the patient didn't display any sign of impatience or dissatisfaction.

By the way, the male student nurse is such a twink. Ritchel caught my attention the first day I started my posting here. Fair complexion. Short. Slim. Looks like a Chinese. And clad in white from head to toes and always puts on a angelic smile. Yummy!

How high is the possibility of a male nurse being gay? JY told me it's 99 %. I so am going to seize every chance to establish an eye contact with him tomorrow, just for the sake of confirming he's gay. Hopefully, it'll last more than 5 seconds. Hehe.

I don't think it makes me a slut doing this, right? So, wish me luck.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I think for me he might be, so your chances are big. But I don't think it doesn't make you a slut.. hehehe.. I was kidding. No, of course it doesn't make you a slut. Especially if he will consent to whatever might come between you! lol...!!!

    So good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practise some procedures on him tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takes time to perfect such a skill so relax. You will learn it.

    Ritchel? Nama apa tu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. al,don't think my chances r big. but still i m gonna try.

    kor,like what? rectal examination? haha

    puppy,at least i m honest. haha

    queen,=) rectal exam!!

    paul,he's a native ma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! Now you've got me thinking of playing doc/nurse too. :P lolz

    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh come on pig pig. Your gaydar can't be that bad right? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice... u need to make a physical check up on the male nurse :P

    ReplyDelete