Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I cooked

I participated in the cooking for the guys today. For the first time in my life, I cooked. And what I cooked was edible, surprisingly. But of course, this was preceded by 4 weeks of observing how others cooked.

Today is a day I want to remember. Which is why I blogged. Ahh. What a lame entry.

By the way, the student nurses left today. They've completed their training here.

My straight group mates have flirted excessively with the cute female student nurses for the past few weeks. Samson even succeeded in pursuing one of them.

I hope no one thinks I'm odd. Or heterophobic. I don't remember introducing myself to any of the chicks, except Richel, the twinky male nursing student whom I'd been stalking.

Yet, he's gone. Before I had the courage to ask him for his number. Aiks.

11 comments:

  1. Hhhmm... hope can see those pics of the dishes too.. must be looking nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you cook leh? sounded delicious even there was no description....heehhehe....hello, my name is manglish, and i am a food addict..:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. stalking male student nurses, eh. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyor...din ask number
    lousy-nya :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully he'll call you.

    When you wanna cook for me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, rugi oh didn't manage to ask number. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in the hospital! Plenty of chances to flirt around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have been deprived of photo of cute male nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't repeat the same mistake next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ehh? Are you kidding? I thought that since you're a little homo boy, you should've gotten ALL the female nurses' numbers and made your groupmates jealous. No? How disappointing!

    ReplyDelete