Monday, April 26, 2010

Eye candies!

Today is the first day of my elective posting in Taiwan. There's a group of UKM medical students here too. They're a year my junior.

2 of the guys are damn hot. One of them is even the faculty king. A female colleague of mine is already drooling profusely. I can see the desperation in her eyes.

Well, I guess I'm just like her.

I'll spend my first week here in the Cardiology department. Hope I'll learn something useful apart from ogling at the cute Taiwanese guys here.

I desperately hope that I'll have the opportunity to get acquainted to the faculty king and the other equally cute guy named Winson.

6 comments:

  1. good luck with that, anyway I like the name Winson :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, this trip is going to be really fun.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should get them to go for a local hot spring dip. Heard that it is customary to bare all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get him before the bitch does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. i know him!
    i have his contact no, joe joe..
    wanna add him in ur fb?
    i can introduce to u... LOL~~

    enjoy ur trip to taiwan...
    ya.. he's P.. the king!

    ReplyDelete