Monday, October 10, 2011

F

It was already midnight.

I was partially drunk as he walked me to his car.

Under the faint moonlight, I squinted my eyes and looked hard at the silhouette of the man whom I was on the brink of falling for. And I had the sudden uncanny thought of buying him a bottle of cologne. Perhaps, the one I'm using too.

Just as I boarded his car, he handed a bottle of eau de toilette - F, by Ferragamo.

I was stunned for few miliseconds and laughed at myself deep in my heart.

After he'd dropped me off, I sprinted to my room when his car was out of sigh like a kid with a newly bought ice-cream, and quickly sprayed it on my neck.

Not bad, I thought. Still a little inferior compared to my Clinique's Happy (my most favourite). Yet, I do like the perfume he gave me.

There were a few occasions I disliked certain guys I dated because they didn't wear the right perfume. On the contrary, the right perfume / scent almost always naturally magnifies the liking I have for someone.

To me, smell, does matter.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, a man who smells good does get extra points ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clinique Happy too. Somebody close to me used to wear one.. So I bought a bottle and the smell always reminds me of him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why I can't use my Google Account to post in some blogs? :(

    So nice to have someone to give you perfume. :)

    ReplyDelete