Monday, November 10, 2008

Slutting adventure

When I was on the way to the airport, I was smiling. My heart was smiling too, as I reminisced the wonderful moments I had during my one-week vacation in KL.

I haven’t felt so genuinely happy for some time.

I guess I owe Gor a.k.a William Ng a big thank for recognizing me as the self-proclaimed President of William’s Di Association. Had it not been him, I wouldn’t have got the opportunity to get acquainted to such gregarious and approachable people as Cheryl, Alex and so on.

Thanks a lot, Chester, for driving me here and there, enabling me to meet the people I wanted to meet. Thank you for organizing the gathering at Xenri which rendered me the chance to reunite with Gor and befriend Eric whom I thought was pretty hot).

Thanks a lot, Cheryl, for bringing me to a lunch in which Alex failed to turn up. LOL. You’re such a wonderful woman. I’ll always give you the respect you deserve as Gor’s Dear.Thanks a lot, Pikey a.k.a Tofu, for the sincerity and altruism that you’d shown to me, despite the fact that you’re no longer single. I really do appreciate you.

Thanks a lot, Jason, for treating me to a meal at the Gardens and not minding the fact that I idolize Alex.

Thanks a lot, Kai Ting, for footing the bill when we high-tead in a Taiwanese restaurant in Pavillion.

Thanks a lot, Alex, for putting such a beautiful end to my slutting adventure in KL. I don't know how to describe the elation I felt. Your body scent made you even more dazzling. (Err… I didn’t purposely sniff you la, ok? I’m no pervert. It’s just your cologne.)

Last but not least, I’d also like to express my gratitude to Mikey, Lulu, Tan Tart and Piano who brought me all the way to Klang for dinner.

Hotties I met : Alex, Pluboy, Gor.

Cuties I met: Queer Ranter (so damn adorable ), Jason, Chester, Cheryl, Lulu.

I really miss you guys. I really do. Thanks for making my vacation so memorable and enjoyable.

My surgery posting starts today. It’s going to be another cycle of stress, endless mugging and the inevitable end-of-posting exam.

20 comments:

  1. Hahaha...
    Hmmm...
    I never knew KL can be so fun...
    You should make something like this in Sabah...
    Next time I drop by I could check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time i drop by your place. Your turn to bring me around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome! ANd I'm glad you had such a wonderful time in KL. And again, always looking forward to your next visit again.

    btw: my status is still 'complicated' :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nahas everyone's real name exposed, hahaha. So have you become one of Cheryl's 'dears' as well? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..u r most welcome..
    can't wait for you to drop by again on ur next holiday!!!
    looking forward to hang out with u..
    gambateh on ur surgery post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gor joe, you should use shortform name instead of full name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! you get everyone exposed. :P

    Well done. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only got a sentence featured here?!

    *sob sob~~~

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww.... hope you really enjoy your short break here in KL :) I'm glad & had a great time chatting/meeting with you too :) *hugs*

    And eh, i'm not a hottie la...

    ReplyDelete
  10. raeshad, ya lo.

    glog, it's not KL that's fun la. it's the people whom i met.

    chester, where u mean? my place nothing de wo.come lo.

    pikey, :)

    janvier, no wo. obviously there's no overlapping between william's di n cheryl's dears

    tan tart,thx u. would love to meet u again.

    lifebook, ya i know. i've edited.

    paul, Di=brother

    QR, eh.I sms u like...a lot ok? lol. k la. will write more abt u next time.

    alex:ya ya ya. i really did enjoy. i really did.too bad u were sick. otherwise i could have met u twice.. Oppss.. :x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want go to the place i mention to you but i dont know the name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah...sounds so nice ur adventure..can i come wif u next time ar?..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. chester, it's kundasang la. come lo.

    hampsap, sure. why not? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yea joe.. kk got nothing.. only got that huge earth erection that i will wanna climb and kiss the peak one day..

    shall we all go one day? hehehe... then joe can bring us go eat seafood :)

    glad you had fun here in kl although only got to spend one evening with you (aiyor, sound so wrong lol)..

    and you survived sitting in chester's car.. that's a huge success!

    lastly, we would love to have you back in kl so that we all can go have fun...... clean fun that is..

    AND NOW ONLY I KNOW THE ALEX YOU MEAN IS JY.... ARRRRGHHH... so kanasai cracking my head thinking who is Alex who is Alex......... lol.. jior.. say lar... haha.. or say the one with THE camera.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  15. well.there're plenty of things here actually, if u like diving n snorkelling. the beaches r great i guess.

    food-wise,nothing much but seafood. not very special oso la. but sure i'd be your tourist guide if u come at the right time. haha.

    ya lo. one evening only. sounds so salah. lol.nvm la.first tiem meet ma. i was so shy. haha.XD

    i'll come to kl again la. wasn't expecting any dirty fun la. me so pure. lol.

    u r adorable la eric. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joey from the friends : "Oh my~ "

    Such familiar names..lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow... like writing a lot abt all people u met, but mostly talk abt Alex je... pengz...

    i memang deserve as ur kor's dear. do doubt and no rights to doubt also :P.

    and i wont take joe as dear as he is DEAR's di... so no complication here. i have enough dear already la...

    ReplyDelete
  18. cheryl, where got jek? fitnah!

    :)

    (if u don't say ppl won'realise oso...lol)

    ReplyDelete