Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A smile so seductive

He smiled to me. A smile so enchanting and alluring.

Inexplicably, I could tell he liked me.

I could tell, based on my gay instincts and from his gestures, that he’s gay.

I could tell, based on my intuitions, that it wasn’t a simple smile. But a smile blazing with seduction.

Many a time, our eyes met. It sent flickers of electricity through my entire body. I wanted to get to know him but was too timid and shy. I always looked at him, gave him an equally seductive smile and promptly looked away because I was too shy.

Well, he’s an air-steward on board my flight from KL to X. Very handsome and adorable.

I sat on an aisle seat. He intentionally touched my shoulder once when he passed by. I knew immediately that that’s nothing but a signal that he’s interested in me.

My intention was pure. I just wanted to befriend him. Somehow, this couldn’t explain the sustained erection I had.

We’re apparently interested in each other. I was waiting for him to take the first move and give me his number. Sad to say, he wasn’t bold enough to approach me too. Consequently, in the end, nothing happened.

I really regret for not being proactive enough.

I’ve tried to search for him on Friendster and Facebook but to no avail. I really do regret now. I’m not going to repeat the mistake, if I ever get to see him again.

Nevertheless, at least now I know I can attract people even with my hair unwaxed and when I wear glasses. =)

15 comments:

  1. day~um! you missed that opportunity? Which flight is that? call up the airline to track him down! wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. froggie,do u have friends who work in air asia? plz plz plz.so regretful now. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sustained erection?* xD

    ah ha ha.....pure intentions.......yeah right xD

    joe, next time, never think, just follow what your brain wants. it's always good xD

    and p/s: i can truly understand the bit about hair being messy and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. Time to track down that fella! Why didn't you tease him a little?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have friends as pilots in airasia :) but they usually fly on the same sectors, chances of them knowing this kl-kk route crew is almost close to zero :)

    anyway, what erection was that again?? :) *grins*

    the best way is, call airasia, then tell them you have a wonderful flight and wants to personally thank a steward for services/help.. highly unlikely they'll reveal the name anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i met two very handsome pramugaras on my flight sibu-kk earlier this year! the other one is so cute!! but i can't tell if he is straight or what.but i know how was ur feeling..LoL..

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is not the first time regretted for not being pro active.... add oil lor....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time, you shouldn't think! JUS DO IT! You can do it wif him somemore in the toilet cabin! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. raeshad, ya lo.i was hard. lol. yes,i tot too much.

    paul, i should have.. so regretful now.

    eric, err...erection is an erection. how many kinds of erections do u hv? i do know his name ok? I KNOW.but guess it won't help much. sad sad sad.

    anonymous, well. i could tell he's gay.coz he responded to my smiles. aih. anyway, may i know who u r? XD

    piikey, thanks lo.

    hamsap, aiyo. i'm not as hamsap as u la. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sustained for your entire flight? Nanti turn blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm still young and strong ma XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaawwhhhh this reminds me when i was younger and naive....dun hv the balls to initiate the "signs"

    but then again....i hvn't make love in years

    i think i'm re-virginized ;P

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol....how old r u ar? like....32?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww.... I'm sure you'll find him again... then he can help you on the sustained erection :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. i don't need him to help me with that la. i'm very pure n innocent one ok? lol

    ReplyDelete