Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dreaming of him

I dreamt of him when I was taking my nap. It's my first time dreaming about him. So, I thought I should just write it here ( as a record).

It wasn't very clear. But, I know it's him. We're holding hands, browsing around in a mall, together with my other gay friends.

I guess he's under a lot of job tension lately, which explains the cold shoulder that I'm getting.

All of a sudden, I've come to realize that it's true when people say love is not only about two persons liking each other. It's more than that, isn't it? Whatever it is, it's definitely not easy. I'm trying my best to be understanding and accommodating.

I swam today. Saw the coach who taught me breaststroke when I was 12. He used to have a beautiful abdomen. Can't remember how many erections I'd had during my swimming class. Yet, now, those 6 packs have become obscured by a huge tummy.

External beauty is not permanent.

12 comments:

  1. everything is not permenant, not just external beauty.

    i was wondering how u can pay attention in ur swimming lesson with ur hard on....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily I learnt swimming before i knew i'm gay (10 years old) >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang on there joey. dun think much...for now that is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty isn't permanent but the heart remains after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauty fades honey~

    that's why being fashionable is important! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u must be thinking of him a lot. be there for him since now he need some1 special be there for him.

    its human nature to admire beauty. wat u saw is ur lust. not beauty. haha... noti fella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, a relationship is more than just pure love. Many factors do come into play.

    Well, I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh...dreaming of him adi..
    Does he knows?

    ReplyDelete
  9. paul j,well,i learnt fast k.

    passerby, maybe it's ur hot coach who made u gay. haha

    maxxie,i'm fine.

    cedric,of coz i did. haha.

    paul, agree!

    AJ,speaking about being fashionable, i guess no one can beat u huh?

    kaola, thanks for ur advice. i'm sure u r pretty naughty urself too. XD

    D,thanks.

    jascorporeal, i'm not sure. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love is different things to different people. To some to love a person means you *want* their attention, respect and adoration for you. To others it means sacrifice.

    It's easier to think of a 'relationship' rather than 'love'. What do you want in your relationship? It's up to you and your partner to define.

    ReplyDelete
  11. External beauty is not permanent.

    I love the way you phrase it. Like what they say, change is the only constant ;)

    ReplyDelete