Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's over

Professional Exam 1 is just over.

It's nighmarish. Really.

Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, internal medicine, general surgery, obstestrics and gynaecology. These were the subjects within the scope. We're expected to know everything. The theoretical, practical and clinical aspect of everything (at undergraduate level).

I had 6 weeks to prepare for the exam. Yet, I only spent the last week doing so. Recalling the embarrassing moments I perspired profusely when the external examiners asked me simple things which I couldn't answer properly, I regret not making a serious effort to study.

All I did was selective reading. Studying things I felt were important. There was simply too much to revise.

Deep in my heart, I hope I can pass. God, please!

And I'll be watching a movie with Efkay tomorrow night. I plan to hold his hand during that. =)

11 comments:

  1. remember hold hand nia.... dun accidentally ter'hold some where else.... :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, since it's over ... just enjoy yourself before worry about pass or not pass... I think u will be doing well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow.. I don't think I will survive those logy's, try's, and my's subjects..!

    Anyways, good luck in your date.. let that be a consolation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats dude. exam finally over. now start planning. oh u did. plan hold hands. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. When coming to KL again for holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...6 weeks? Study harder! *ketuks

    ReplyDelete
  7. uim sure u have give ur best...so enjoy the moment ..and enjoy ur date...

    ReplyDelete
  8. mikey, i'll try my best.

    TZ,I will.

    Albert, thanks.

    kaola,well,just planning lor.

    pikey, maybe early june. free?

    AJ,yeah. thx

    bunny,i did study hard a week b4 the exam.

    hafiz, thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete