Saturday, May 9, 2009

I passed

Well, I passed. What a relief!

Our results have not been released. We only got to know whether or not we passed. It's rumoured that only a few aced. Majority of us just managed to scrape through. I think I'm one of them. I did badly in the questions on biochemistry. I've never liked it. But, who cares? I passed. I hope there're still patients who want to see me in future knowing that I just scraped though, My heart goes out to the unfortunate few who didn't.

Last night was hot, especially in the car. We didn't make out, k? Just a little touching and hand-holding.

Me: There're people watching!

Him: So what? They're holding hands too.

I saw a pearl in the jewellery shop. Rm 80. The cheapest of all those put on display. Thought of buying it for my mom as Mother's Day gift but am wondering if it's authentic. I'm flying home tomorrow. I have a one-month break before 4th year begins.

Argh!! If only I were more financially capable...

11 comments:

  1. Congratz!
    Must be over the moon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. You've successfully taken your first step. Now it's time to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats joey~

    -----------------------------------

    if u wanted to know whether the pearls are genuine or not, try to drop it on the floor....if it bounds upwards...it's fake because true pearls do NOT bounds back~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Glad to know u passed.

    And early June is OK for me, hope to see u then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo 4 you! *elbowing u in the ribz* :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4th year? tat means your clinical year will start soon huh. all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kent,thx.

    rcks,i am walking dy

    AZ,r u gonna bring me to the control toweR?

    hamster,thx.

    AJ,hey,u called me joey...i like it=)

    pikey,we'll see

    maxxie,that's near to my nipples,dude.

    bluesole, nope. clinical year started since 3rd year.

    cedric,i bought something else

    ReplyDelete