Monday, November 15, 2010

My first kiss

We were in his car after a movie. I still remember it was X-men 3.


But, I can't remember since when I'd begun to have an erection during that particular evening. Was it when our arms got entangled in each other's during the movie? Was it when his sensual eyes met mine the moment he arrivved at the cineplex? Or was it when his sexually arousing body scent hit my nostrils?


I tried to appear as calm and innocent as I could to hide the giant wave of lust which was already gathering its momentum and gradually building up inside me. And I told myself excitedly that, after having been celibate a centuary, the time for me to wake up from dormancy and unleash the sexual tension within me had eventually come.


Well, maybe I wasn't who I'd pictured myself to be in my fantasy. I thought I'd be the dominant party who'd pounce on him like a savage beast which had starved for weeks, brutally rip his clothes open and devour him. Nonetheless, at that very moment, I was completely passive and stoned, desperately waiting for a kiss to take place.


And all of a sudden, our lips met.


Due to my total inexperience, I was actually more focused on how to position my tongue in his oral cavity and wondering if he had infectious mononucleosis, an infection trasmissible by kissing.


I guess there're passers-by who saw us making out. Yet, I couldn't care less but to enjoy the waves of sexual excitement which overpowered me.


He raised his to look into my eyes for a few seconds and did something I did not forsee. He proceeded to lick my ears and and neck which felt so pleasurable that I actually moaned. Ah crap. If I'd known this, I'd have cleaned my ears thorougly earlier. For some explicable reason, I actually hoped we would have sex.



I'm writing this because that's my first kiss. With a guy whom I had feelings for. It's the single most significant component of sexual experience in my life, although it may sound very insignificant to most of you. And I'm afraid that I'd forget had I not written it down.


That night, I was exultant, as though I'd won a trophy for obtaining the highest score in the professional exam. I even texted William and my fag hag to brag about it.


I was 22 then. We didn't become boyfriends owing to certain incompatibilities. And the sex never happened.


I guess I'm a bad boy now. :) Yet, I admit my skills are still very obsolete. I wonder if I can get Tuls to give me some extra coaching on the art of seduction and how to please the other party sexually. Theoretically, of course. Coz I noticed that I tend to imitate what the other person is doing. Which makes me look very moronic.

8 comments:

  1. Ahh! I like reading this. Hope you'll have more romantic posts to write in future.

    (btw, The first few paragraphs caused me to have an erection >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not insignificant for me. I've no chance of writing this cos I lost my first kiss to someone whom I had no feelings for. Cannot boast also :(

    But anyways, nicely written :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kept thinking of the song My First Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kuhuhuhu... 1st kiss during 22. Mine was like many years back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha.. my coaching? hahahah.. will only make you a slut!! dont!! you capture them with your own charisma la :) youre quite an appealing person minus the s _ _ _ _ _ ing if you know what i mean. confidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. delusion, i hv nothing much romantic to write about.but i will try. hehe.

    alex, haha i wasn't boasting lar. i m sure u've got something else to gloat over.

    savante, does it remind u of ur first kiss?

    bravebear, not sure if u r trying to be sarcastic. but yes.:)

    tuls, what's the blank word? i don't know le.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least the first kiss was a pretty sweet one... and on acting irrationally... i guess we just hav to accept whatever the consequence are... it may be painful, but thats because u had once been happy. anyway, it may not be that bad too.. cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're lucky. i gave mine away to some stupid strangers whose name i never know.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete