Sunday, January 9, 2011

Merci beaucoup!


I'd like to express my gratitude to the minority of my readers who actually like my blog and appreciate what I write. Merci beaucoup! Thank you very much. 

Sorry if I'd failed you in any way. My blog content is apparently not based on what other people like to read. My blog is nothing more than a private punching bag of mine which allows me to unleash the negative emotions and feelings welled up in me. Whenever I blog about something unhappy, I actually feel happier. I convert my negative thoughts to voiceless words, make myself sound as devastated as possible and place them on my blog.

Unhappy thoughts may not be permanently erasable. But, blogging not only makes it easier for them to be relegated to the back of my mind, if not completely obliterated, but it also replaces all the sadness with an ephemeral pleasure.

Hence, my gullible readers, don't be fooled by the melancholic tone of most of my blog entries. In fact, I'm quite a jovial person who laughs a lot. =) I seldom blog about happy events because, unlike negative emotions, they don't inflict a gnawing pain on your heart and make you feel unloved and bullied or as if you're going to explode.

Stress is detrimental to one's soul. Mental illnesses are multifactorial. And stress is known to play a vital role in the aetiology of such mental illnesses as schizophrenia, major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder. I certainly do not want to wake up one morning only to realize that I fulfill the DSM-IV criteria for any of the aforementioned psychiatric disorders.

On top of that, blogging also allows me to jot down and beautifully describe every micro-emotion that I feel. This is something my digital camera cannot capture. And if I don't write and blog about them, I'm afraid I'll forget. If only I had better vocabulary and more time!

By the way, I'll be going back to university later in the evening. And I'm anticipating a lot of stress. Ahh! I could really use a bang hug sometimes!

So, do I write like a doctor already? xD Yeah, that's my handwriting in the photo above.

9 comments:

  1. bang? hehe.. you suka la right? wahahahahah... dont so stress la.. lucifer kan absorbs people anger and stress smua to gain power.. haahahaha.. night lucci.. sleep earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis qui?? Well, je m'appelle Jon C. Enchante Luci :) (means nice to meet you)

    Enjoy reading ur blog.. Update often ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tuls, i like! =)

    hdaran, thanks for reminding me.

    pikey. thanks!

    Jon C, sorry. I know too little French to be able to converse with you in the language. Enchante Jon. =) so i learnt a new word today. I'm just curious. Are u French? or u just happen to know French? that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy: You write very good blog and I also treat it as English literature that I learn many new words from you....hahahah! Keep writing man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one writes best when emo haha.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. My handwriting are more worst than you..but im not a doctor...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya. Nooo.. I'm not French but I happen to know quite abit of French. It's a beautiful language :)

    ReplyDelete