Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nice to meet you, Wayne

I've been going out quite a lot with Wayne.

I don't know why I tend to get along better with guys who're already attached.

Maybe, the boundary is clearer. Being a natural advocate for monogamy, destroying a couple's relationship as a third party is an unforgivable sin I can never bring myself to commit. Well, perhaps, I've fantasized myself doing it, especially if the other party is hot and so my type. But, a fantasy is a fantasy.

And maybe, I feel less pressured too when hanging out with guys whose pants I have no intention to get into. I don't have to consciously extend my neck so that my double chins appear less apparent. I don't have to doll myself up to just to look impressive.

I like hanging out with Wayne despite the fact that he's got a loving boyfriend. I hope my benign invasion into their relationship will not result in any unwanted harm or damage.

After all, I just feel lonely. I wish I'd got to know him earlier. Not when I'm going to leave this place for good in a few months' time.

That being said, it doesn't mean that I'm going to invest any lesser in this friendship compared to the others.

Nice to meet you, Wayne!

By the way, Wayne is kinda hot and f-abs-bulous. :)

10 comments:

  1. so you're get along better with attached guys...hmm...maybe that's what explains why you so cold you didn't even reply my fb message:-/

    or did i had done anything wrong lucci?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, sensing a similar situation right here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ash, i have no comments regarding that. :)

    tuls, it's just a subjective thing. i don't think u will find him hot. haha.

    chen xing, give me 5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to have friends. Just make sure you don't stop going out with eligible fellows as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe thats the secret of finding the balanced relationship....nice enough to be friends with and yet no worries or the pain of the possiblities of relationship and eventual heartbreak

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you don't meet Wayne in the company of Mrs. Wayne...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I smell fishy things here....even you may deny...lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thompson, i agree with u.

    hdaran, never! haha.

    skysky,i miss u leh. where have u been?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lucy: Hahaha...I am still here, blog less due to traveling. How have u been? I don't see u left any foot print in my blog nowadays...>.<

    ReplyDelete