Friday, February 25, 2011

7 years

He was the first guy I felt deeply in love with. That was 7 years ago.

He played this song for me. I sat beside him. I secretly wished he would reciprocate my love.

And 7 years ago, I came out to him too.


7 years later

Same song

Same person

He's still straight.

The feelings are gone. But, we're still friends.

But, I still remember how I felt 7 years ago. And how my heart melted whenever he played that song for me while I sat silently beside him, watching his fingers dance gracefully on the keys.

Watching his debut video clip on YouTube makes me feel as though I'm revisiting a place where everything has changed except the scenery and surrounding environment. It also reminds me of the reasons for which I subconsciously fell for him.


去年今日此门中,
人面桃花相映红。 
人面不知何处去,
桃花依旧笑春风。

5 comments:

  1. It is an achievement enough for you to be able to move on. Sometimes, just being friend is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah~

    Imagining you beside him when this song is played...

    Wind blows...sand flies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!

    delusion, yeah. as if i was engulfed by a tornado.

    ReplyDelete