Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Drowned in exhaustion

I'm exhausted. Really.


The exam is drawing near.


....


Sometimes, things don't happen to way they should be.


Sometimes, people aren't like whom you used to think they were anymore. Very disheartening.


People are unpredictable. Things are unforseeable.

....

And I've gained weight, evidenced by the noticeable accumulation of fat pads on my cheeks. Something wrong that happens at the wrong time.

....


I feel inferior. Intimidated. Disillusioned. And afraid....of the unknown. Of what lies ahead of me.

At the end of the day, the realization that all I have is myself dawns on me. And the only option I have, is to persevere....with tenacity.... no matter what happens.

14 comments:

  1. Fear nothing dude! Go jogging & breathe fresh air. Your exams will be ok. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and remain positive. Believe that you can overcome and you will. The only thing you need is for you to trust that you yourself can do it. It's the secret! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ah Joe ar..Jia You! I have exams also and feeling down too..but we have to think positive and be positive ~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm contemplating about what I want to do in the future. No clear direction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think of what you'll do after the exam. That will motivate you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just exam sudah said exhausted. Exam just a part of your study life. You can do it! Gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have confidence in your self mate, i know you have the potential and u r a bright kid. Don't let such trivial issue bring u down...

    Looking fwd to see u soon again in KL

    ReplyDelete
  8. The initial venting and then realisation of what must be done in such adversity, that's encouraging. Indeed it's a long road ahead especially since you have chosen medicine but be assured of the day after all this is in the past, and you'll be able to laugh at it and nod that it's just a passing phase for everyone regardless of whatever path or career we have chosen. Just hang in there, mate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey joe. glad to at least hear something from you.

    quite a rant there. but rant is good. sometimes it's just what you need to get over something.

    break a leg >> over ur finals. hoping you'd do well :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can do this. Study smart and get this over with :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, I belief you would be able to get over the exam... study smart and take a good rest too :-p

    All the best to your exam...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fat pads or no... still my di. Gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 4 strong words I find very useful...

    THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

    stay strong dude!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jiayou! I've just finished mine, you'll too :)

    ReplyDelete