Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hunks in the hostel

We currently share a hostel with the medical assistants who work in the hospital which we're attached to.

They like to walk here in there in boxers, generously revealing their perfect physique and masculinity. Some of them bathe in their underwear with the door open.

And of late, I find myself passing by their rooms unnecessarily, just to take quick glaces at them. Occasionally, they smile to me. And I'll respond with the gayest grin I have. Yet, so far, I don't think I've successfully attracted any of them.

They are indeed a huge distraction. Makes me really desperate. Heh.

15 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't drool over hunks in their boxers? And with such perfect physique too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All it really takes ... is a successful gaydar signal. ^_^

    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak bole tahan jangan tahan lor. the doors are open aint it? hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe given some time, some of them might be plu and few of them might get attracted to you, kekeke...

    and end up with some wild nites...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why aren't you taking secret pictures dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sam: i,for one, would!! haha.

    anton: i guess i emitted a lousy signal.haha.

    kaola: memang kena tahan, walaupun tak boleh tahan. haha.

    pikey: well. i don't have much time la. i'm going back soon. haih.

    savante: coz i'm an ethical medie. :p

    earlgreytea: why call me tiger jek? i'm an innocent rabbit waiting for a tiger to pounce on me n rip me apart la. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh~ how many of them? and yalor, that showering with undies on~ a bit weird lei~ next time when you saw this happen, tell them not hygienic one~ must take those off~ then you just stand there until they take it off lu~

    ReplyDelete
  8. why do I foresee a post on sexcapades with the MA hunks in hostel soon, eh? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. froggie: like 6 or 7 of them. all lean n delicious. damn. haha.

    nase: why ar? err...coz it's bound to happen? haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. LoL but won't showering in undies prevent them from fully cleaning themselves?

    LOL

    I have zero eye-candy here... bummer =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. gosh what a great thing that would ever happend (other than "that")....living with hunks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. occay now u're making me feel just desperate!!

    ReplyDelete