Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stranded

Am still stranded in Sandakan. Had been deprived of internet access till today. Aih.

Life here is pretty boring. I basically spend my free time watching series and playing DotA against my roommates (apart from studying, of course).

The Hakka population here is larger. It's fun conversing in Hakka with some of the patients, while my friends look at me, awed and tongue-tied. Hehe.

I miss KK.

Feel relieved that there's only a fortnight left. Yet, the bad thing is I've got to celebrate Christmas here. :(

8 comments:

  1. Despite the fact I can understand Hakka, if I needed to converse with clients or patients in Hakka - I would so fail. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess this is the opportunity for you to experience chrismas at a different place? There must be great things to do at Sandakan there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. jook ngee sin dan fai lock~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. zhou ka lur...

    ngee mm heh kong hakka wa haa?
    ngai mm heh le..
    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL~ Seremban's kinda' populated by Hakkas too! Wow! exactly 1 month no see you in action in blogsphere~ we all miss ya'~ merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry xmas darling~ ;)

    hope u'll get some fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiks. Christmas over there! Eeep! But hey, get a tree, sing a few songs with your friends. Make it memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i understand Hakka too :) Mom is Hakka... but i could not speak.

    ReplyDelete