Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

“Tomorrow I'll be on a mission to spread Christmas cheer to my fellow queers down in Singapore. But most importantly, I'll be visiting a certain naughty boy and making sure he gets a piece coal in his sockand a kiss on his lips.”

Extracted from William's blog.

Aww… isn’t that sweet? How I wish someone would fly to somewhere far away from civilization, which is where I am at present, to give me a kiss on my lips.

My end-posting exam will be held next week. It feels like I just sat the previous exam last week. Damn. Aih. I’m hardly prepared. Nobody really is, I guess. Stress and fear have permeated the air. No one has got the mood for Christmas celebration. 3 years in med school has definitely anaesthetized me to tests and examinations to a certain extent. Yet, it’s indeed a misery to not to be able to party or have plans on Christmas.

Apart from that, I’m going into a period in which weight management is temporarily replaced by compulsive eating.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, people!!

16 comments:

  1. Dude, Merry Xmas... May Santa send you your wish on the Xmas eve... All the best to your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely not the time to diet. :P Eat more, eat more! :D

    That aside, Merry Xmas! :)s

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make this Christmas a rocking fun one too!!! With friends etc... and I share your pain about studying during the holiday season.

    Poor us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. then have yourself a merry little christmas, in your heart perhaps.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, was late. And omg I missed out so many of your posts D: neways, merry Xmas Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys!! for the wishes..hehe

    jim!! teach me how to use QOP!!

    HAHA

    add me on msn. be my dota coach :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @silencer

    added yr msn and facebook, pls accept them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time you come down or I happen to go to Sabah, give you a kiss on the forehead lo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's not the kiss i want desperately la. well. u know what i mean. :x hahahaha

    ReplyDelete