Thursday, April 30, 2009

He held my hand

We had dinner at the restaurant together as planned. He asked if he could sit next to me. I looked at the waiters and waitresses who're intermittently stealing surreptitious glances at us and shook my head. Too awkward, I explained.

Then, we shared a bowl of frozen yogurt with 6 toppings at Yogurberry. He scooped a spoon of yogurt and put in front of my mouth. I just gulped in, without considering the possibility that there might be someone staring disapprovingly at us. Arghh!! Why am I gay?!

He offered to drive me to the area where my car was parked (which was in a free-parking area pretty far away). He held my hand and caressed it gently against his thigh. That's the first time in my life someone I adored held my hand. And uncontrollably, I had an erection. I'm a guy, k? A conservative and occasionally horny one. Well, at least I didn't pounce on him and rip his clothes off ferociously. A puppy has got to behave like one, right? Tame and fragile (which is so not me).

As predicted, again, I didn't have to pay a cent. He always insists on paying for me. Damn. I feel bad. Yet, being pampered feels nice. Don't you think so? Erm. I promise I'll treat him to a meal on our next date, if he allows. =)

I'm definitely going to be fat!

20 comments:

  1. so cute. i wish someone held my hand like that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols. his pure sabotage plan. feed u nonstop. then u cannot dump him. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relationships are key to gaining weight. :P

    Still, it's nice to see people fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeps that's sweet! :)
    "i'll have my cup of tea with 6 tablespoons of sugar today ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww....

    wat a sweet date!

    we r sure u will be pregnant soon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hamster, there will be.

    kent,don't we all what?let guys hold our hands?

    DH, ya hor!!why didn't I think of that? evil plan.

    maxxie,heheh. sort of.

    sammie, i know you went through that n got fat, didn't ya?

    evann,erm,ya..but what has that got to do with consuming that much of sugaR?

    AJ, damn it, i don't hv a uterus k? lol. n we haven't xxxx yet.

    AZ,=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was responding to hamster's comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why didn't you pounce on him? Playful puppies do that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kakaka... you will be lagi fei fei when we finally see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bunny,don't curse me lor.(well,as if no one wants me =p)

    paul,am i a playful one? =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah agree with savante - lol. u shuldve pounced on him. that IS what notti lil puppies do. plus they bark a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6 pecs with defined chest, v-shaped body, defined V-waist :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG.. thts so cute ^^
    ehehehe.. im glad tht hes open abt the gay relationship..
    it shows tht he likes u
    and tht it doesnt matter if he was seen wid another guy in public (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm...spooning u? tats so gay and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. its a lovely feeling right? all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you didn't cum
    when he holds both your hand !
    Lol

    The first touch and kiss are always
    a wonderful feeling .
    You must have woken up the next day with the biggest smile ever

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting post..just found your blog accidentally..
    Such a sudden movement..but its so sweet..

    ReplyDelete