Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fat pads

Oh my god. I've got very ugly pics of mine on Facebook. I'm depressed. I know it's very childish of me to mind this but I can't help it. And I can't blame the person who uploaded them. I bet he didn't realize that most of the pics he took of me were from angles which made me look outrageously fat and unattractive.

Why? Why? Why?

Why do I gain weight so easily?

I know many things have been genetically pre-destined. But why does it have to be me?

Aih.

Perhaps, I should just keep on believing that I look attractive and in the meantime make serious efforts to get rid of the obnoxious fat pads on almost every square inch of my body. I've got to pretend I don't give a damn about what people think about me for the time being.

11 comments:

  1. Untag! And pull a Lingam-- tell people that it is someone that looks very much like you, but not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh......wat is ur facebook id? hee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I want to untag some unflattering pictures of myself as well, but I don't want to offend my friends or let them know I care! But we have to look out for potential men that may dig through our photos too! maybe just 1 or 2 pics less wouldn't hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I love your last sentence. :) It is very real, most of the time we care, but we have to pretend that we don't care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. try to look beyond the superficial lo...pretend that u have a beautiful heart LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey be beautiful inside and it will show :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. common...dont be sad :)
    no matter what angle, its still you. You must practice selfproud! wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every night I continuosly send one question to God asking why I can't get fat.

    You're too lucky.
    I'm too slim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. common..at least u know u had enopugh food man..u are lucky..some of our friends some where aprt on this earth did not have enough food ok...u should be glad...im having the same prob as u..so ya think (+)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kor, don't think that'll work.

    dad, err...email me for it. =D

    kris, errm....i think i've turned off many potential men. T_T

    cest la vie, we're just human.

    bluesoul, i'll try. hehe

    paul, i AM beautiful on the inside.

    jason, that's sweet.

    rebyn, well, wish i could donate some fat to u. haha.

    hafizmal, it's not abt food. i really get fat easily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey, I've gained at least 5 kilos in the past 3 weeks. How do you think that makes me feel? Do I think about it and wallow in self-pity? Definitely not!

    ReplyDelete