Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Olfaction

I drove to a supermarket where's a McD restaurant within walking distance. I had to withdraw some money from the ATM machine there. And that's how I ended up having a set Chicken McDeluxe for lunch.

It was only until Jamie mercilessly commented how much weight I'd gained when I was asking Mat for a piece of biscuit during class that I was ridden with guilt. A constructive criticism that prodded me into going for a jog this evening.

I haven't been exercising much since I inadvertently injured my finger the other day. Just a lame excuse. 

My stamina had reduced and lungs seemed to have lost their compliance. You can consume thousands of kilocalories in a few minutes. Yet, it takes a considerable amount of effort to burn it.

As usual, the sports complex was teeming with sweaty athletic guys generously flaunting their biceps and quadriceps. They looked so vibrant and full of vigour. The evening sun made them even more radiant with health and manliness.

As they sprinted past me, I'd subconsciously stick my nose closer to smell their musky body scent, allowing myself to maximally enjoy the intoxicating olfactory stimulus for a few microseconds. And I did it rather surreptitiously and pretended as if I was merely inhaling a breath of fresh air. Hehe. This is one my many fetishes and hopefully it doesn't make you nauseous nor turn you off. However, I'm very selective, k? I don't do this to everyone, especially those who're morbidly obese whose repulsive body odour assaults my nostrils even from metres away.

Smell is one of the 5 special senses human beings are blessed with. Sometimes, I find myself drawn to someone partly because of his scent. Or perhaps, he just wears the right cologne. It also reflects your level hygiene, which is something I'm very scrupulous about.

I did visit the derelict gymnasium as well which doesn't even have a treadmill. Did a bit of weight-lifting and push-ups. I saw a few muscular hunks. I lowered my head to look at my mildly distended abdomen with no traces of six packs. And that's when feelings of inferiority began to seep into my soul. Not cool!

I know I should stop building castle in the air and put in more hard work.

Have a wonderful week, guys!

20 comments:

  1. Take it easy buddy. One small step at a time. Rome was not built overnight either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick your nose closer to smell their musky body scent, hmmm....luckily you disclaimed that you are selective...hahaha! Agree with Carpe, you need persistency, determination and target oriented. Do you need freelance PT? Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..you should in gym, make with those hunky-hunky guys and ask contacts...finally a wink to them...wuahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do smell those hunks also but my biggest fetish is towards chinese that have dark skin^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. let's hit the gym!




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pheromone effect eh? doesn't work on me though..:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm... I do feel a tad bit inferior when I see guys topless after a badminton match all sweating with six packs to flaunt as they like... But what a sight! I love UPM for that... wuhuhuhu~

    ReplyDelete
  8. carpe diem, yeah i know. but sometimes i m just not disciplined enough.

    skysky, what's PT ar? please elaborate.

    nicky, yeah yeah i m going. haha

    count astaroth, so r u talking about louis ku and kevin cheng? hahaha. i love ém too.

    jino, was that an invitation?

    blue, it does work on me.

    bear, haha. then u should bring me to upm for a a tour next time. :p i play badminton too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Luci: PT - Personal Trainer...my freelance means free...good huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha....free? well i don't have friends who r trainers. n i don't think anyone's going to do it pro bono. :D maybe u can give me some advice. i'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha..my pleasure...that's provided we are in the same gym...anyway, I m just kidding...am not a trainer nor do I have capability to train ppl...

    ReplyDelete
  12. aih. if only we were in the same city now. hehe.

    being an amateur, i'd not really be able to gauge ur capability. no worries.

    but i heard u're hot. tulsy has been saying that to me like all day. so u r definitely capable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you could pick up your gym soon...and I m sure you will be hottest doc (after graduate) in town...hahaha..tulsy assume I m hot only...after seeing me, his dream will pecah...

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm....i think i don't qualify for hot.

    but thanks for the encouragement, skysky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. well the easy to get six packs and become the hotter guy in town will be ..... i believe you as future doctor should know the answer. (surgery) :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. trust me. i know surgery better than u :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yessssss....and remembering guys that is my fetish unleash the devil within meXD

    ReplyDelete
  18. yay the only one post which i wasnt mentioned! kakakakakaakakak!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. perasan la u. haha. i only mentioned u in one post ok. =p

    ReplyDelete