Thursday, August 14, 2008

Could he be the one?

I got to know a gay pharmacist recently. A friend’s friend. He practices in a remote town located in the south eastern region of Sabah. I tried to cajole him into getting transferred to the hospital (HQE) in which I’m doing my postings. HQE, a tertiary centre, is the largest hospital in the state where complicated cases are referred to. And I was delighted to hear that he’d had that intention in mind for some time.

Will he be turn out to be the gay companion whom I’ve always been looking for, someone who I’d call my boyfriend?

Living in a city so sparsely populated by gays, I do feel lonely at times. On top of that, I’ve been celibate for 4 years. But that’s not the main point anyway. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that something beautiful will happen. I’m not going to mess this up.

12 comments:

  1. Take it slow and make sure everything feels good. Wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with leggie, make sure you understand him first...

    and wish you both best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, droppin by, btw nice blog name huh :) good luck in tht search of yer man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't be the only gay one! I know two gay doctors over there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeh take it slow. I am sure it will turn out beautifully as you wish~~just have faith~

    ReplyDelete
  6. kk isn't the slightest bit sparsely gay-populated lar. i know a few acquaintance who're there. one's in the same uni as u also ler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fooyooh, got target already leh..dun know what to say other than jia you, Joe ~

    Remember to step on brake if the situation goes to fast, later, langgar sth, banyak susah la..

    ReplyDelete
  8. in sabah ? a pharmacist ? sounds like some potheato guy i know.. is he the one? =X

    ReplyDelete
  9. @legolas: thanks lo.

    @pikey: eh.he's not my boyfriend yet la. i'm not in love yetk.

    @dazedblu: thanks lo

    @ian-ization: =)

    @paul: who're they? it'd wouldn't be unethical of u to tell me who they are right? tell me!!

    @nothamsap: i wish lo.

    @ah bong:leng zai bong, faster intro me to him can?

    @hamsap: i know what to do de. u jia you with hamsap too.

    @commonboy: potato=ma ling shu,ok? it doesn't hv to be him. :p gay pharmacists are aplenty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still dare to reveal these things in posts hor? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. @gor: i'm very cautious this time. No mention name oso. But didn't expect then someone has been reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete