Sunday, September 14, 2008

An encounter with a tofu-eater

N.B. : Eating someone's tofu is an idiomatic expression derived from Cantonese which can be broadly defined as any act of molestation.

Isn’t it romantic and sweet when a guy tries to win a girl’s heart or the other way round as depicted by the movies? I want to experience that too. I want to indulge in all the joy and excitement. I’ve always had this antiquated thought that the aforementioned courting process has to take place before a relationship can officially start.

Hence, it’s very disappointing whenever a guy says he loves me and wants to get intimate with me when in fact we barely even know each other. It’s absurd and risible, isn’t it?

Well, something undesirable happened to me yesterday.

JW made numerous attempts to hold my hand in the cinema. But of course, he was never successful, thanks to my vigilance. Then, he gallantly placed his hand on my thigh and slowly moved towards my groin in a highly provocative manner. He persisted in doing so despite my apparent annoyance and discomfort. I don’t know what got into his mind. The same thing recurred while I was driving him back. I wasn’t sexually aroused. Maybe he isn’t my type.

He’s a friend’s friend. I decided to hang out with him today as I hadn’t met him for ages. Our relationship is completely platonic. And I really couldn’t believe that he ate my tofu just like that. It’s very despicable and detestable of him. I never knew he’s that sort of person.

I found that totally unacceptable. Perhaps, it’s due to my parental upbringing. I was brought up in a rather religious family setting with the fetters of conservative Asian values. I can be very flirtatious and dirty verbally. However, I don’t get engaged in unnecessary physical contacts with people.

Promiscuity and lax sexual behaviour are among the many social stigmata attached to the gay species. I don’t understand why gays tend to speed things up. I’ve now gradually awakened to the realization that the kind of love I’m looking for doesn’t really exist anymore.

Perhaps, I’m too naïve and old-fashioned.

Nevertheless, I wonder if I’d give in if it wasn’t JW who ate my tofu, but my idol, **e*, or some hot macho hunk. *giggles*

Anyway, I don't feel like meeting JW again. Ever.

26 comments:

  1. Ate my tofu?!

    But anyway, it's not gay men per se who are promiscuous. It's just men in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the word Tofu made my thoughts run wild.
    I don't blame you for kicking big fuss on your prohibited areas being intruded. I get mad when someone uses his leg to point or touch my head. Isn't that so Thai? We ought to learn to let go of everything in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey joe.

    first time i overcame your blog through savante's. wondered how i didn't know about your blog for so long.

    i love reading your thoughts. it made think of me :D

    i love the fact that, in the era that seems sex is everything [regardless of sexuality]; you still had that belief; that notion that you hold for yourself :D

    or, it might mean, that we are the last 2 naive gay men left in the world :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganas! Time to wear a chastity belt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaah, he really got no respect for u lar, time to ditch him. He's jz being so lustful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @paul: eating someone's tofu is an idiomatic expression meaning molesting.

    anyway,paul ar, r u promiscuous?

    @twilight zone: r u a a thai?

    @raeshad: hey. i'm interested in you. let me get to know u. :p y r u in dublin?

    it's nice to know that i'm not alone. and that there's still someone as naive as me out there. haha.

    @ gor: tot kh is enough to chastise u? heh

    @pikey: lol.tofu here doesn't mean u la. u sound so annoyed. haha.erm. he's not my bf. never was. so the word "ditch" is not apt here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, hey, stop it there, not ALL gay men are of the way uve described. Basically, its those typical ones which hasten things up! Dont push it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. good guys like me are so rare nowadays.


    *sniggering*

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, i know this is not a chatbox, but, is leonardo the same blogger as wanleonardo [with buzzy :D ]? i've stopped reading his blog sometime ago [not sure why], and totally forgot his url...

    anyhoo, i'm still studying there joe :D [and yeah, here i thought, what you were thinking >> gay men changes partner like they change their pants]

    p/s: hello joe, have u read all of paul's escapades :D? that's why he defended the saying - to which i agree too. it's just that men, in general are a sexual being. can't help us i guess :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. har?? i got sound annoyed meh? no wor...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @leonardo: well, are u one of them then? hehe

    @bong: ya right.

    hey. u promised to drive me to the lorong where u friend had a sexperience. ur promise still valid now?

    @raeshad: 23 yo n still studying.dublin some more u must be doing MBBS, right?

    well.didn't know there were 2 leonardos. just bumped into his profile last nite. find him cute n a bit bottomy. :) yum yum.

    @ pikey: ntg la

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg -.- i didn't read the small caption above.. i tot ur date ate ur tofu as in.. he used his mouth and ate ur beancurd.. and i was wondering why are u so angry tat he ate ur beancurd...

    hahahaha >< anyhoo.. i also dun like hamsap lou -.- in general

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey u.

    i most definitely think they're the one and the same, looking from his cute pixies :D

    well well well. now i know what's your taste like; but beware, if he is surely wan leonardo, he's got a bf already :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. and i was thinking what tofu...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is "eating tofu" have some double meaning or is it just plain eating tofu? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @aaron: no la.lol.

    @raeshad:hv lunch with me lor.i'll tell u what my type is.haha.

    @zach: that tofu lor

    @alex: u didn't read the italicized sentence the meh? lol tat tofu lor

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! i agreed with Aaron and Alex and others... totally missed out on the smaller italized sentence... But even so i agreed liao. i would throw a fit if someone i don't like ate my food!! LOL... but someone molesting wor... that's another story lah... :P *singing Mariah's touch my body* cute blog! never knew about this blog before seeing you flirt on Alex's blog... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  18. froggie: i know you ar. willam told me about u. your body is hot for ur age. LOL. haha. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol classic.

    But can you blame him? You're like the asian rendition of Mcdreamy. Haha. But nevertheless what he did was too much la.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mcdreamy? It sounds something off the menu from McDonald's

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow pikey have u been living under a rock? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  22. philip: erm..... it's obvious, isnt it ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL You're gay and you don't know mcdreamy zomg? Wow i must blog bout this. Today i met a guy, a gay guy who has no idea who's mcdreamy. Lol. I'm just messing with ya. ;)

    Go watch grey's anatomy pikey. it's so intense it'll blow your mind. season 5!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. phillip: regardless, if u have a blog... remember to share out the URL~

    ReplyDelete
  25. U should eat his tofu in return.
    :P

    ReplyDelete