Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3/09

I sat for the practical paper today.

There were quite a number of questions on patient education and counselling. Did a lot of talking. General practice is such, I guess. Had to counsel a chap with cancer of the prostate gland. Taught an asthmatic how to use a puffer. And spoke to another lady suffering from mild depression.

A lot common sense. And logic. I don't think I'd have performed worse than I did had I not burnt the midnight oil for the past few days.

Yet, there's no excuse that I should be relaxing or slacking off. 3 more papers on theory on Thursday. Arghh!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the coming exams! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...i heard that u wanted to do medicine? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counselling is not easy. Gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in the remaining papers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALl the best! Remember to get enough rest ya? Don't be stress. It'll be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks alex. it's over ady.:)

    ReplyDelete