Sunday, March 1, 2009

Doom

I'm engulfed by the feeling of inferiority and that of an impending doom.

I'm not happy. I have a lot of things to write. But, I just don't have the time at the moment.

It's examination week again. I just got to know that there'll be a separate paper for forensic medicine. I thought the questions on forensic medicine would be combined with those on general practice. But no. That's not the case now. Which means I have to study in details of EVERYTHING!!

God, please help me!

I regret not being diligent enough.

5 comments:

  1. Do what you can, at least you tried. Believe and God will supply everything else. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just do your best~ i'm sure you can handle all these~ focus! focus! haha good luck with the papers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just calm down and focus - I'm sure you will do well, you're just panicking at the moment.

    Stay strong and all the best with the coming forensic papers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep breaths. Take your time and start reading the books now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh.. I told you to study right?! Here I see you go post a blog entry.. so gonna spank you when you come back!

    ReplyDelete