Tuesday, March 17, 2009

At home

I'm home. For a month. I've chosen to do my elective posting in a hospital in my hometown so that I can eat and sleep better as I prepare for my professional exam in early May. It's going to be a tough exam I guess. We'll be tested on subjects that we've been taught for the past 3 years.



It does feel great to be at home. It's just awesome with all the privacy and freedom to do anything I like.



Though cozy, my room is always in a mess. Ahhh...



How I wish I didn't have to go back to my hostel.

15 comments:

  1. waaaah... big living room and bedroom you got... nice deco too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantiknye bilik! Your parents kept it so well while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks pikey

    ban, haha.sort of. but it's already messy now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO NICE ONE arr ur home.. weee... i wanna go kk liao...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sam,a Virgo's room is spotlessly clean.

    eric,my hometown is not KK la.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home is always the nicest place ... :) Glad that you are @ home now ...

    You have a cosy living home and a nice bedroom too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh, messy and clean are two different things.

    A person's room could be messy but actually clean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so colour-coordinated! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a high-end apartment to me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TZ, how's uganda?

    D, didn't u see the cum stain on the floor? ahaha...

    janvier, really? aha

    JL, no. not an apartment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your room! Wish my room is at least 1% of yours...

    ReplyDelete