Saturday, April 18, 2009

Attracted

I sms-ed him at 3.30 am before dozing off.

Me: Send your puppy a msg at 8.30 am to wake him up...so tat he feels motivated to study, k?

I was woken up by the annoying ring tone of my cell phone. If I'm not mistaken, I was cursing the person who sent me the message as I sluggishly and reluctantly reached for my phone.

Him: Rise and shine, Puppy.Time to wash up, have breakfast and hit the books. No, no, no....don't close yr eyes n fall back to sleep!

I looked at the time. It's 8.34 am. I struggled to keep my eyes open and press the 'reply' button. My mind was still dominated by an intense feeling of drowsiness. And not surprisingly, before I could type anything, I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, I was woken up again by the same ring tone an hour later.

Him: Puppy, chop chop! Time to study. To sweeten the deal, ice-cream whenever you want. It's on me. Puppy....

I guess he knew I must have continued my slumber as I did not reply to his previous message.

Me: I fell asleep lor. =( I was dreaming that I had replied to you. But I just knew I hadn't. I want Yogurberry. Hehe.

Him: Sure. U'll get yr endless supply of Yogurberry. Have u showered? * blows whistle* be a good puppy k?

Me: Not yet. Still lazing on my bed. Ok. Will get up now. Hehe. Thanks. Don't u like bad puppies?

Him: Bad puppies will b spanked till they beg for a stop. Go shower now.

I smiled. No one has done that to me in a while...except...perhaps...Kor, who occasionally sends me motivational messages to keep my spirits high...in a more brotherly manner.

It's too early and absurd to say I like him for the time being. Yet, I think I'm attracted already.

16 comments:

  1. When will the puppy get a treat? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, so he basically called you a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. urgh! the f is missing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :o you're his dog~ or is it bitch? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppy is such a sleepy dog. :) Hee. Email us his picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. puppy?

    dat sound so sex oriented as in doggy style! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. William, i think he will =)

    Johnny, u'll know. heh.

    Little Dove, heh...cute leh..??haha

    tangleboom, err...the last time i checked,puppies are dogs offspring.

    nase,nah...i'm told old for that...

    froggie, bitch? i got a dick k?

    Bunny,=p

    AJ,ya lor...i hope he doesn't relate me to doggystyle. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow , so sweet... For someone to do that to u... He must've liked u or something...

    May be he's that someone u are looking for erm "silencer" LOL how should I address u.. Jay Tee??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jerry....i dont know for sure yet. thanks anyway.

    erm...i'll tell u on msn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh goodness... That's too sweet! Hahaha! I would go WTH though if someone send me messages like that! But then again I wished someone DID do that for me!

    OKOK! I'm emo! Hahaha joking... but yes, who is he!? xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. kenji,hey there! erm...yeah it was sortta sweet i guess. let's hope that u'll get someone to do that to du too. hehe.he's just someone ...hehe

    ReplyDelete