Saturday, April 25, 2009

God, please!

Had my passport renewed today. We agreed to switch our destination to Hanoi, Vietnam. 4 faggots going on vacay... Sounds awesome. I really look forward to the trip. Our leader has even asked me check out the gay spots in the capital, which I haven't got the chance to do.

Will be flying back to East Malaysia tomorrow. To sit an exam.

Kinda miss home. But, well, just a fortnight. I'll be back in two weeks' time.

I thought I could study more efficiently at home. Nevertheless, all I did was slacking off and procrastinating. I should have flown back earlier to prepare.

It's always right before the exam I wish I were a bookworm. Because that means I'd have revised everything within the scope by now. And that I needn't have to burn the midnight oil.

Yet, why am I such a lazy bone?

=(

God, please help me! Let me pass. I just wanna pass. I wanna go to Hanoi. Please.... I swear I'll study more consistently in the future.

6 comments:

  1. we'll pray that u will pass the xm!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun worry too much. =)
    you'll pass, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God heard you.
    Now get away from the laptop already!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What subject is that? Get the quick revision book, or illustrated version or everything made simple version. ;p

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJ,hamster,kenneth, thanks...

    little dove,it's pro exam. all subjects!!!everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad to hear you'll visit Hanoi instead of HCMC. I'm currently living in HCMC, Southern City of Vietnam, 2nd capital :)

    ReplyDelete