Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dating someone

Me: Efkay, I like you.

Him: Our feelings are mutual.

Sometimes, our messages are short. Straight to the point.

I guess I'm kinda dating someone now. Hehe. Hope it works. Wish me luck. No. we aren't a couple yet. We've decided to hang out for some time and see if we really are compatible with each other before embarking on a relationship.

Well, honestly, I'm happy. Whether or not it works, I'm happy, for having a chance to date someone whom I think is my type (for the time being). And I can't believe this is happening one week before a major which determines whether or not I can proceed to 4th year.

Oh ya, we're going to dinner today. He said that I needn't dress up nicely when meeting him. That's a good idea. Hehe. I can save a lot of hassle.

13 comments:

  1. I mean impression not first impression... Sry ty po

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know look doesn't matter.. But leave a good first impression on him... A little better than casual but not to grand.. Jus look Lengzai would do haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous........ Seems like everyone is coupling this lately...... Mating season? But not me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's DEFINITELY the month of love. :) I'm glad for ya! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to overanalyze ;) Just enjoy your time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz!! joe joe!

    finally, you have found someone!!!

    p/s: then, when will be my turn? wissh me luck! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's the right mindset~ this post make me all warm and fuzzie inside~ DAMN i hate you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! All the best to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i waiting for the red card n dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. rebyn, u'll get one too.

    jerry,well,i've met him more than once.

    DH, =)

    freedom,mating involves male n female

    sam,u too. heard u found me on planetromeo. =)

    paul,thanks for the advice.

    johnny, all the best!

    froggie, =) jeles ape pulak.

    kaola, giv me ur number n address first lor. haha. wei, y can't i view ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww...sweetnya~~~
    congratz...

    ReplyDelete