Monday, April 27, 2009

I'll be thinking of you

We're briefed on the examination this morning. I could see tension in everyone. As usual, there a few brilliant ones discussing things which I had no clue to. Aih. Pressured.

Heard that the passing mark for the upcoming exam is 50 %, which is 15% lower than that of every single test I've sat for for the past 3 years. Though a little bit relieved, I still shudder at the thought of not passing.

Efkay had headache today. Spinning and exploding, he described.

I asked him to rest and take paracetamol if necessary.

Efkay said he wanted his Puppy.

=)

I told to him that I had to study. And that I'd kiss away his headache if I could.

Him: I'll be fine. I'll be thinking of you.


Me: Not that hot gym instructor? Haha. Ok lor. ;-)

Him: No. It's you. Go read your books now.

That's really sweet. =)

10 comments:

  1. Just the right thing to take the pressure off.

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh........so sweet and lovely! ain't that very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but meaning... Yet supportive enough for u to make it through the exams... How did u do?? Hope u didn't fail.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will thinking of you too..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sam, r u in pain?

    thanks, kenji =)

    ah fack,liar! u think of david lee only! =p

    ReplyDelete