Monday, April 20, 2009

So, he's gay

It's my first day in obstetrics and gynaecology posting.

I was in a labour room where there's a woman lying on the couch with her legs spread wide open, groaning in agony and immense pain. She's in the active phase of the second stage of labour, I reckoned. I looked at her carefully, trying to fathom what my mom underwent when she's giving birth to me, which was something I hardly thought of previously... something I knew I'd never be able to decipher.

My attention was distracted by a man who sauntered leisurely into the room. He rolled up his sleeves elegantly, put on a plastic apron and subsequently a pair of sterile gloves. Without further ado, he conducted the delivery with a form of assurance and confidence that impressed me.

He's a houseman then. Dr. Id. A young doctor in the O&G department (apart from Dr. Teh) who never failed to charm me with his suavity and pleasant disposition. He's manly. Immaculately dressed. Smart. Humble. Hilarious. Handsome. All in all, he's attractive. And I thought to myself, "Could he be gay?"

Well, admittedly, there're a couple of times I fantasized about him when I was jerking off. And there's once I felt like banging him in the washroom during one of those nights I voluntarily stayed till very late in the ward. He happened to be on call. I was simmering with lust. Yet, having always held on to conservative Asian values, it's not surprising that I was able suppress the burning lust and temptation lying underneath my façade of innocence.


AND something very astonishing took place a few days ago. Guess what? Dr. Id approached me on Planetromeo. He took very long before he could recognize me. That's understandable, as I guess I look kind of geeky whenever I'm in the ward. I'm dressed in my lab coat, don't wax my hair and put on a pair of glasses which makes me even nerdier.

He claimed that he's bisexual but added that he loved guys more. Ridiculous and ironic. He's pretty approachable until he popped up the question "Have we met before? You look sort of familiar." That's when he had an idea of who I was and tried to cover up his identity.

I was overjoyed. My gaydar worked. It's him. I couldn't be wrong. Not after I managed to identify the nerves of the brachial plexus in the cadaver's arm.

Notwithstanding the possibility that I may be blackmailed, I'd be glad if we can be friends. =)

p/s: I think I've become a little too sociable lately.

17 comments:

  1. Friends first, and if luck is on your side - lovers after. :)

    You never know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on that!

    But.. planetromeo? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam,haha..thanks for that.

    Paul,www.planetromeo.com. check it out. but i don't think u'll be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... he tried covering up his identity?
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. go seduce that doctor!

    we wish u all the best of lust~ ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Sam, friends first! :)

    And as if he can blackmail you without blackmailing himself, lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh~~~ doing naughty things in the hospital are about to come true! Oo Jelesnyer merk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol.. for once.. i tot planetromeo was something you created yourself to substitute for your own fantasy world!!!

    omg!

    lol... so you can now march to the washroom and wait there.. sooner or later, somebody's gotta pee rite?

    ReplyDelete
  9. DH,he did.

    AJ,the best of lust? LOL. that's fabulous!

    Bunny,haha...as if i'm worried..

    Froggie,aiya...jeles ape? i'm sure did lots of notti things too back then.

    eric,planetromeo really does exist k!!wait in the washroom...?hey,i dont go for sleaze k? well,unless u come in .. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. "p/s: I think I've become a little too sociable lately."

    Btw, flirting and socializing are two different things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well....i guess u didn't mean i was flirting right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waa...romance in the ward. Feels like
    watching grey's anatomy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. well....he's definitely not my Mcdreamy...wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  14. planetromeo!!!! now that's something to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello sinner...erm...didn't know you'd be interested in it too. =p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hohoho!! Looks like someone is having lotsa amusement here! But hey! People can be bisexual but love guy more still, ok!? I know it sounds weird, and most people says it's denial, but there are such cases! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. well,my life is always filled with amusement. hahaha. well,i don't know yet for sure now. i'll find out more. =)

    ReplyDelete