Saturday, February 6, 2010

Caleb, again.

I'm very close to Dan, who happens to be Caleb's roommate.

I volunteered to buy him lunch just now on the pretext of wanting to tapau for Caleb too. The food in the cafeteria is so horrible that I wonder how they survive on it for the past 2 years. They don't have their own transport. So, I guess they don't have a choice at times.

Well, disappointingly, Dan told me that Caleb was kinda shy to accept my offer as we don't know each other very well yet.

I find myself subconsciously visiting Caleb's Facebook profile for the past few weeks. I wonder how I can attract him. I wonder if he's gay. I wonder how I can give him a hint that I'm gay without actually telling him. I wonder how I can get closer to him.

I probably just have a crush on him. Despite the fact that the infatuation will somehow wane after a few dismal attempts to approach him, I still wanted to scribble my feelings towards him here.

Anyway, is there anyone out there who has a non-dysfunctional gaydar? =)

7 comments:

  1. hahaha....the only way is dig your info from Dan....XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either ask Dan or check out his facebook profile :) Even have calculators these days that tabulate how gay you are from the profile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tot farz supposed to turn his COCKpit radar on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah finally an update....observe lor....or test him like how they did it in the thai movie "metrosexual" or call in the experts and ask for their opinions haahaaaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more we want something, the more elusive it gets!
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete