Monday, February 8, 2010

Follicular tonsilitis

Have been terribly sick for the past 2 days. High-grade fever. Painful swallowing. Bad breath. And tender lymph nodes. My tonsils have always troubled me since I was small. I really hate them.

Dan has been very caring and sweet. He went to the extent of accompanying me to see a doctor and treating me to an ice-cream as an encouragement for me to comply to my medication.

From the text messages that Dan sent me, I'm pretty sure that he's bisexual. At least, he's into guys. Hmm. But, all I could think of was Caleb.

Caleb, Caleb.

Dan told me last night that a friend of his told him I was cute. I prayed for a moment that it was Caleb. Sad to say, it wasn't him, but some female junior whom I barely know.

Sigh.

Hope I'll recover soon.

9 comments:

  1. cepat sembuh ya! dont eat ice cream, lagi sakit teruk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gargle more frequently might reduce the discomfort

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream is good for sore throat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, ice-cream is good for sore throat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please go suck on a lozenges! :)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get well soon... and why give a chance to Dan... he's caring for you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahhah......so complicated.....get well soon and happy cny

    ReplyDelete