Sunday, July 11, 2010

New blog

This is my brand new blog. Had to set the previous one to private as it seemed that some people who knew me personally had discovered the true identity of the author, that's me.

And the annoying thing is, I did't know who they were. They just dropped a few lines in the chat box, hinting that they'd known my sexuality. There was no display of homophobic remarks.. However, I felt very disturbed.

I'm not sure how many people around me have found out I'm gay. Some of them actually go to great lengths to investigate the underlying reason why I've not had a girlfriend at this age. Their inquisitiveness drives me crazy at times. And I'm afraid of being ostracized.

I've always envied Little Dove's ability to maintain anonymous and keep all his readers in suspense. Well, let's see how long I can maintain my anonymity. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Keep your blog strictly in the domain of PLUs and PLU-friendly people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be vigilant and be careful so you do not spill the beans again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with William's comment.

    I only link to PLU blogs I think is safe (staying away from blogs that give me a funny feeling). And I disabled Google or other search engines from including my blog in their search.

    But then, you are cute and attractive. That's why people are so interested. Little Dove is just ordinary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Dove, i don't think you ordinary considering the number of guys who have stalked you. or the number of doctors/lecturers/strangers/ hitting on u. i m way behind you!

    and....based on what do u say i'm attractive lar? =p

    ReplyDelete