Saturday, January 24, 2009

Almost home

I reached Penang safely this morning. Yay!!

Am at my sister's house. Got to see my niece for the first time. Hadn't got the chance to see her since she's born. And my nephew is such a big boy already.

Later tonight, I'll travel up north to my hometown. I'm almost home.

My original break only lasts 4 days. But, I've decided to play truant. Hence, I have 9 days altogether. I'm in forensic medicine posting. And I've completed my log book and seen enough of autopsies. Some of classmates who'll going back on the 2nd or 3rd day of CNY tried to intimidate me by saying that I'll be barred from sitting the end-of-posting examination. I don't know. I don't care. I think that's insane.

The most exciting thing about being at home is having unlimited access to internet, something which most people out there take for granted.

Well, Happy Chinese New Year, people!!

新年快乐,万事如意!

8 comments:

  1. Happy CNY to you too! All the best for this year of the Ox - prosperity, wealth, health, love and everything else. :P

    P/S: You missed the Year at the end of the sentence - it just reads Happy Chinese New. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. corrected ady. haha. u too sammie :) all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy CNY!!
    i spend cny alone in my hostel. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holidays~! Looking fwd to your next trip to KL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. kekeke... i will be leaving for Penang tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun at home!! happy and healthy and wealthy new year to you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a very great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete