Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Klang Boy

I chanced upon him in a school program a few days back. Several months after I first saw him during the orientation week.

Standing aside like a ravenous beast waiting to pounce on its prey, my eyes greedily appraised him as instructed by my subconscious mind. He hadn’t changed much. Outspoken and outgoing. Crew cut. Fair complexion. The breathtakingly beautiful smile he occasionally flashed made him very handsome. He still walked and talked with the assurance of someone who thought of himself as indomitable or good-looking. He exuded a sort of confidence that might be misconstrued as arrogance or complacency. Nevertheless, to me, it’s a magical force that attracted me. He still looked like one of those recalcitrant high school kids who’d play truant and bring girlie magazine to class. Mischievously cute, I’d say.

During the program, our eyes did meet, for a second or so. His sensual eyes widened with mystification and curiosity. I got nervous and shy and instantly looked in another direction. He must have noticed I was ogling at him. Perhaps, I could have been too conspicuous.

To date, I don’t know what his full name is. Neither have I had a conversation with him. The fact that I always become very shy in the presence of someone I like really irks me. I only know that he’s my junior. The Klang boy whom I used to be infatuated with. The formidably intelligent guy who aspired to become an actuary but was accepted into med school by a twist of fate.

Anyway, I don’t think he’s gay.

Bumping into Klang Boy has ignited the sparks of desires and desperation in me which I’ve been subconsciously making an effort to suppress.

I’ve always clung on to the belief that love will show up, sooner or later, or when least expected. Yet, sometimes, the interminable wait can be utterly frustrating and painfully boring. I don’t know how far I can take before I do things desperate gays would. Hehe.

10 comments:

  1. What desperate things do gays do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be the water. We Klang guys do charm many, if not the odd few :P lolz

    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahaha... savante's comment cracks me up. But I know what you mean. :P

    Personally, methinks you should concentrate on your studies. In the mean time, get out and make friends with PLUs, forget love for the moment. Get around, find like-minded people whose company you enjoy. And wank in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello joe??
    i'm a klang boy too..
    y not ask me on his name??
    wan some of his pic??
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems that i'm also as desperate as u... haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. let him caught u jerking off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lotsa them in the mall. but none of them attracts me. i'm over the phase of liking. i shall let people come to me now. muahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you can wank in his room so that he can "accidentally" caught you red-handed :P Hahahaha... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. savante,err...i haven't thought of one.

    jd cole, XD

    anton,what's so special about klang water? haha

    ban, studies is always my priority la. i do hv a few plu friends

    tat,now i kow the name...hehe

    julian, i can see that

    anonymous, that's not a good idea la...hehe

    bong,sounds like u r very wanted now?

    alex, ahaha...i don't know where his room is.and i'd not dare to do that la..

    ReplyDelete