Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's resolutions

Surgery posting. Examinations. They've all come to an end officially, at last.

I'm having a lot of fun in the post-exam period. Whenever I actually have the chance to online, i'm too tired to write anything.

Thanks a lot, WN, JY and AN, for the encouraging sms-es at you sent me when I was burning the midnight oil. They made quite a lot of difference, I guess.

It's 2009 now. I've abandoned the idea of producing a list of New Year's resolutions which are often unreachable, like what I've always done. Three would suffice.

1. I want to lose 5 more kg and be slimmer.
2. I want to have a relationship. I want to have a boyfriend who's lean and doesn't smoke.
3. I want to continue to survive in med school.

10 comments:

  1. we all wanted that...

    good luck...

    ingat po from manila!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you are very fat? Lose 5kg it's a lot ??? Anyway, hope your resolution come true eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for the resolution..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surviving in a med school is gonna be a tough one. :T Good luck!

    Oh, and 5kg is really a lot! Maybe i should lose 5kg also. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont have any resolution this year except that i want to have a relationship too. :)

    regards,
    benny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year dude. You can have the Teddy i made before you find your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ding, aM and xanfactor, thanks.

    TZ, i'm pretty fleshy. hehe.

    Benny,all the best.

    gor, wa!!u so slim oso need to lose 3kg? then i need to lose 8kg lor?

    twilight zone,thanks again for the teddy :)

    AJ, oppss...did u just call me dear? XD

    ReplyDelete