Sunday, July 6, 2008

Coming clean

"If you like someone, make sure you take the first move. Don't just wait and expect to be noticed coz if you are like that, then forever people won't notice you."

Darren wrote that.

All of a sudden, my mind is deluged by memories of the days when I was in love with KS. A straight guy. Back in high school.

I was secretly in love with him for 2 years until one day, I finally decided to come clean with him about my feelings for him, no matter how catastrophic the consequences might be.

So, a few months before the SPM examination, I came out to KS and told him that I loved him.

And he said he truly appreciated me for my bravery and veracity but apologized for he didn't feel the same towards me.

Somehow, I wasn't really disappointed, perhaps because I never expected my feelings to be reciprocated.

Nonetheless, I'm glad that our friendship wasn't affected. We're, in fact, still good friends. Heh.

5 comments:

  1. Glad that you guys are still good friends, cos sometimes you know secondary school students, very closed minded..haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa... u're getting more and more... gay. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheh. u r not getting very straight either. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhmmm.. ya lor... i agree with your friend hor.... good to take initiative la....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congratz to you. That was indeed brave... ;)

    ReplyDelete