Saturday, July 12, 2008

Juniors

Last night, I got the chance to see my male juniors who just came in. They were gathered in a very secluded area of my residential college by the second-year students. It's just a session to get to know the freshies. The ragging will take part later on, during the orientation day.

Most of them are high scorers from prestigious and pretty well-known high schools all over Malaysia. Chung Ling. Malacca High. Chung Hwa, Kota Bharu. VI. Sam Tet. Keat Hwa. VI.

I despaired of not being able to find my type as I carefully scanned through the guys. Among the 35-odd bookish- and studious-looking guys, there's one who actually caught my eyes. Hehe. A guy from Klang whose name I've forgotten. Slim and lean and sort of cute. A straight STPM scorer. But that's not what attracted me. When asked why he chose medicine, he lamented that it wasn't really in list. He wanted to do actuarial science and went on blaming the Ministry of Higher Education and bla bla bla.

He looks messy, brilliant and has the mannerisms similar to that of CH. He displays a tinge of arrogance and indifference in the way he talks and stands. Some, I'm pretty sure, would find him irritating. Annoying. Cocky. However, I'm strangely drawn to him.

I'll find a chance to get acquainted to him. I thought of bribing him with lecture notes and past-year questions. But he doesn't seem to be a kiasu person who hankers for any of these. But if I'm not mistaken, he plays DotA too. At least, I know we have something in common. This will make matters a lot easier and my motives less obvious.

And hopefully, he's gay. Heh.

6 comments:

  1. so... salah. i'd never date my jr. unless they're really hawt lar. ooo there's one who was kinda hot, even had the chance to 'touch' him LMAO. was doing all the reflex tests on him last holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem.... so u likes messy look guy? ... :x u used mannerisms on CH.... wakakaka..... u shud stay longer in kl to see the other side of CH.. :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah bong: so did u do test his cremasteric reflex too? lol

    mikey: erm. sort of. can't find a word to replace messy. mannerisms mean the way a person behaves/talks n are not the same with manners.

    anyway,what's the other side of CH?tell me lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahaha... to be honest, i dunno how to do cremasteric reflex... but hey, we get to test the radiofemoral delay in patients. ahem... ahem ahem... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...i hope wat u reli are aware of..that guy is REALLY VERY VERY COCKY!!!he's a skoolmates of mine..
    u know how he wanted actuarial sci so much...
    wat i shud said..u hv a special taste for guys..he's....duno how to say..
    good luck in turning him gay!!haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. p_ea :oh my goodness. he's ur schoolmate??damn. is he gay or not? doubt i'll hv the chance to convert him la.i attend classes at hospital now. won't get to c him often.maybe i'll eat his taufu during the ragging.mauahaha

    ReplyDelete