Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ankle sprain

I sprained my left ankle and fell while playing basketball. An inversion injury which involved twisting of my plantarflexed foot. Some of the fibres of the ligaments might have been torn, I suppose.

Now there’s a localized swelling on my sprained ankle. And the 5 cardinal signs of acute inflammation – rubor(redness), tumor (swelling), calor (heat), dolor (pain) and functio laesa (loss of function) – are becoming more and more obvious. Besides, my gait has been affected too. It hurts when I walk.

Hope it’s not God’s punishment on me for fantasizing about the cute, hot, muscular, athletic and sweaty guys with six packs in the basketball court. Ha.

4 comments:

  1. awwww... poor guy, hope yr foot recover well ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so ke lian... hope u hv a speedy recovery.... & dun fantasy too much... lolx :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. pikey & mikey: hehe. thx la.just minor injury anyway.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P it took me 2 weeks for my swelling to go away last time...

    ReplyDelete