Monday, July 7, 2008

A dream

CH: Hey. Let's go out for supper.

Me: Huh? It's already 0035 wor. Want meh?

CH: Faster la.

Me: But I have a 11pm curfew. I'm not allowed to enter the campus after 11pm.

CH: Nvm de la. Don't worry.

Me: Ok lu....

I boarded CH's white MyVi and off we went.

Well, it's a dream. A sweet one. That's the only part I can vividly remember. Am not sure what happened next.

The world seemed to be more beautiful when I woke up this morning. =) It's my first time dreaming of CH after I realized I was infatuated with him. I was filled with excitement and an inexplicable sense of satisfaction despite the fact that deep in my heart, I knew he's a star that I'd never be able to reach, at least for the time being.

The O&G posting officially began today. Went to class in high spirits. Attended some boring lectures on the embryology and anatomy of the female reproductive organs. And I realized I'd forgotten almost everything I learnt in 1st year. Aih.

CH lingered on my mind the entire day.

Feel so high, although it's merely a dream.

:)

7 comments:

  1. dum dee da da dum... someone's somebody. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiau Hiau. :P. Now that you have his number... what do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't done anything yet.coz i don't know what to do with it.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lalala~... wah wah wah wah.... lalala~.... :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find out if he has a girlfriend,
    then see if he is giving you any signals...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mikey:u r distubing.lol

    darren: girlfriend?he is GAY!

    ReplyDelete