Monday, July 21, 2008

A token of appreciation

I forwarded an sms to Leo last night. He replied.

Leo: Di ar. So late still haven’t slept yet ar?

Me: I liked someone. But he got bf ady. I feel a bit sour. About to sleep lo.

Leo: Oh. Too bad. Don’t worry. I always face this problem. In the end just forget it lo. Or else it’ll make u really hurt. Really…

Me: Your msg makes me smile at least. =) Looks like u r much unluckier than me. Hehe. Anyway, thanks, Leo. Hugs

Leo: No problem. You can always share with me if u need somebody. Ok la. You sleep early la. Nitez o. Muacks.

Me: Aih. Pi**y oso got new target dy. Aih. Gor, u so nice. Next time I treat u yum cha.

Leo: Don’t worry. Still got me accompany you to be single ma. If you come back for sure will let you treat me de. Kekeke…

Me: Remind me lo. I’ll treat u (only during happy hour wor). K la. Nite. Hug Hug.

Leo: Wa. Got time limit tim ar. Erm. Ok lo. Good nite.

I have crushes on guys all the time, and get disappointed in the end. William has always described me as being “inconsistent”. I’m not at all feeling upset. Or gloomy. Yet, his little effort to cheer me up coated my heart with a layer of honey. It felt damn sweet. =) Thank you, Leo.

7 comments:

  1. eh... since when my ex roomate becomes your gor?!! o.O Anyway, good la... another gor to look out for you.

    next time, put more than one asterisk la... one guess already know who... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. pikey: he said he's more mature than me wor. ma call him gor lo.

    ah bong: lol

    william: u r the most official gor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... cant believe that my little msgs can cheer one up... next time should send more.

    anyway, thx for blogging me hor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Sweet. It's nice to have friends around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leo: u say one hor.

    paul: indeed! can i friend u too? lol

    ReplyDelete