Friday, July 4, 2008

Distance

I got his number today!!

:)

I met CH when I slutted in KL for 9 days (during which I got to meet 15 guys whom I previously chatted with on mIRC), right before I embarked upon the third year of my university life.

The day I arrived at KL, Pikey brought me to Wing's cafe in Kuchai Lama where a few of his friends were already waiting.

CH caught my attention immediately.

Then, for the next few days, I had the opportunity to meet him several times, with the presence of Pikey's friends.

He's messy. Straight-acting. Manly. Short ( barely reaches my shoulders). Slim and lean. Boisterous and blasting with energy. Childish, in a way that attracts me. Craps a lot. Funny. Fun to be with. Cute and adorable, in a way that makes me dyspnoeic and my heart arrhythmic.

I have a great liking for him. Images of his sensual eyes and his captivating smiles appear on my mind every now and then.

He made my slutting trip very memorable. But the fact that we're separated by the South China Sea really saddens me.

Today, I mustered up my courage and asked for his cell phone number when we chatted online, which I'd wanted to do for so long but didn't have the guts to. Feel very glad, though I know this means nothing more than having a guy I like in my contact list whom I'll never have the chance to be in love with, chiefly because we're so far away from each other.

But still, I've got something to say. CH, I like you. =)

4 comments:

  1. dot dot dot...

    someone has a crush! woot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm.... next time will help u to call him out again to yamchar whenever u r in KL :X

    oh yah... since u got his nmbr, u can call him out too, hehe

    ReplyDelete